BLAUPARC Safe & Care
Know our Privacy Policies
Pursuant to Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, you are informed that the personal data that you provide through this website will be incorporated into a file which is the responsibility of RAMON COSTA, SL.
The interested party states that the data supplied is correct and truthful and agrees to inform the person responsible for the file about any modification that may occur to them.
The purpose of the processing of this data is to deal with your online booking application and to deal with questions and bookings received by filling in the booking form, as well as, if requested, to inform you about offers and promotions through our newsletter
RAMON COSTA SL. guarantees the safety and confidentiality of the data provided. In this way, it agrees to comply with the obligations of secrecy of personal data and its obligation to store it and to adopt all the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss or unauthorised treatment and use.
To carry out your right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose this data, you may write to RAMON COSTA SL., which is legally responsible for this file, including a photocopy of your ID document or passport, at C/ Vidirer, clocal 48. Polígono Industrial Ca Na Palava in Ntra. Señora de Jesús – 07819 , Santa Eulària del Rio – Balearic Islands – SPAIN.
The Company, in compliance with current legislation on data protection, has the figure of Data Protection Officer. The data protection officer, hereinafter DPD, will have, among others, the following functions:
- nform and advise the person in charge or the person in charge of the treatment and the employees who deal with the treatment of the obligations incumbent on them in terms of data protection.
- Supervise compliance with the provisions of data protection legislation and company policies regarding the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness and training of personnel involved in processing operations, and the corresponding audits.
- Offer the advice that is requested about the impact assessment related to data protection and supervise its application.
- Cooperate with the control authority.
- Act as the contact point of the control authority for issues related to treatment, including the prior consultation referred to in article 36, and make consultations, where appropriate, on any other matter.
For any questions or information required from the DPD, please contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the legend “Data Protection Officer” in the subject line.